11/6/09

The Ball Is Tipped

          Another day, another blog. This one is a science project. I am learning about biomes, which are specific types of habitats. This blog will be about the desert. But first, allow me to introduce myself.

          I am Jimmy Burke, a student at Linden Hill School in Northfield, Massachusetts. I am in my last year there, look forward to graduating, and plan to return to public school for 10th grade. In my spare time, I play online games and read magazines.

          Environmental science is studying the environment and all things related to it. I am learning about the desert, and this blog is the way I will (hopefully) get a good grade. The desert is hot and dry, and very few animals can live in it. Common animals include rabbits and lizards, and plants are mostly flowers and cacti.

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy this is just stellar. It is very well written and I like the sense of humor you bring to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy,
    very interesting so far. I look forward to learning more about the desert through your blog.
    mom

    ReplyDelete